Friday 4 May 2012

The Roc

Back along after playing this amazing game called Eve Online I decided to start a blog, I just wanted to write about Eve Online whatever came to mind while I was playing. I loved the game and still do, the vibrant and helpful community are what keep me here the friends I made in the past years are what make me log in.

But there's a certain person I'd like to give a personal thanks too. Mr Roc Wieler this gent was the reason I started writing an inspiration you could say, while I'd never be as good as him he inspired me to be as good as I can be. He's written a lot over the years my two favourite blog updates are his rules ( I actually put the good ones on the whiteboard at work, makes me chuckle ) and also about his personal development in Eve and out of Eve. It's good to see someone achieve so much and even over the past few years the determination for self improvement is still there and burning strong. His name is a apt one because this man is a Rock. And he'll still be there when everyone else has burnt out.

A special thank you goes to you sir, you opened up a path in eve that I've enjoyed many times over. As I've said before and I'll say again.

Roc is always relevant. Ask the ladies ;)

Rand o/

2 comments:

  1. Sincerely, thank you for this. Came at a very welcome time.

    ReplyDelete