Tuesday 18 October 2011

Ship Spinning RETURNS! + Roam Report

SO YAY! Ship spinning is back god damn am I happy no more staring at some fucking retarded blank door cause incarna is a pile of wank.

Any who.. Fuck updates! ROAM TIME! I went a poodling about this morning with some mah brick buddys. I was whoring myself off in a ranis. Glory was leading the roam and we literally went round about 20 jumps and found Nada.. Zip.. Zilch.. BUT with only a few minutes till DT our hero tackling malediction saved the day and managed to tackle a rapier abit of gate in a bubble in 4K- we all dived in to help out Chaos Overdrive who was by now dieing fast. Just as he hit 30% hull the Rapier took its last breath and exploded in a firey ball of homocidal glory. With the Maley saved we hit station and slept through the downtime! Next to time someone shouts For chaos or glory! Im going with chaos.. Not that anyone would shout that .. Ok well maybe me!

After downtime small roaming fleet went up to go to Y-2 to harras goons and TEST-icles. We ended up snagging a few kills on the way like this Tengu who got luckily deloaked by one of our tackle. Shortly after we hit a ROL Ihub and Tcu which both went Kaput. During which a small 3 man gang headed our way so some of us hit the gate and nabbed the Crour and Curse. We reshipped and headed back towards Y-2 playing cat and mouse with a couple frig gangs and nano cruisers who got the beat down and lost a few of there friends. Like this falcon, cheetah, scimmy, Jaguar and a couple rifters. After that we hit Y-2 didnt get any fights from goons so headed back to 1dh where we had our way bared by evoke in a large fleet with more logi. We engaged anyway for the lolz and lost a few people trying to bypass them after disengaging me included :P I lost my huggin as soon as a fly catcher that bubbled us died cause I was webbed and scrammed :(

But all was well in the end! We got most the fleet home safe and lost a couple of drakes but in retrospect it was fucking awesome fun :D

On a more recent note I just undocked from station to see a nuet cane undock behind me into the large fleet waiting outside locked him up took out a chunk from his shields with my Artys and then as he hit armour they fired again. And I stole the killmail :D WIN! No idea what he was doing... moron.

All in all so far a productive day :)


Nighttt

No comments:

Post a Comment